KNOWLEDGE OF A WILL
New for 2018, Exclusively for TLA Members
The TLA frequently gets asked to send an email about a missing will, but we know that members don’t want to be bombarded with one-off emails. TLA is now partnering with NoticeConnect to send our members practising in Estates one monthly email called Knowledge of a Will . It will contain a list of notices published in the last month asking the legal community if anyone has or knows about a particular will.
This service is being provided to TLA members only. Members can unsubscribe at any time.
How it Works
When a lawyer publishes a Knowledge of a Will notice on NoticeConnect, it is shared across multiple channels to make it accessible to the legal community.
- Lists notices in the public, searchable database on its website
- Sends weekly updates about new notices to its free email mailing list
- Shares notices on social media feeds (including Facebook and Twitter feeds)
- Sends notices to WillCheck to cross-check with their records
- Shares notices with other law associations like TLA