1. To receive the annual report of the Board for the year ended December 31, 2018
including the financial statements as at and for the year ended December 31, 2018;
2. To elect seven Directors to hold office for a term of three years or until their successors are elected or appointed;
3. To appoint auditors and authorize the Directors to fix the auditors’ remuneration;
4. To pass a special resolution fixing the size of the board of directors at 24;
5. To transact such other business as may properly come before the meeting or any adjournment thereof.
A copy of the financial statements of the Association as at and for the year ended December 31, 2018 together with the Auditor’s Report thereon will be furnished to any member of the Association upon request sent to: email@example.com. Copies will be available for those attending the meeting.
If you wish to appoint a proxy to attend and vote on your behalf at the annual general meeting, copies will be furnished to any member of the Association upon request sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
SEE THE FORMAL NOTICE