Nominate a mid-career Toronto lawyer for the 2021 TLA Honsberger Award
The TLA Honsberger Award is presented to a mid-career Toronto lawyer or Toronto organization in recognition of a single unique accomplishment or ongoing contributions to the legal community and the community at large, exemplifying the TLA’s three pillars of Knowledge, Advocacy and Community.
This individual best exemplifies the TLA’s three pillars: Knowledge, Community and Advocacy, and meets the following criteria:
1. The nominee must be a Toronto lawyer who has been in practice 15 to 25 years or Toronto organization that has existed 15 to 25 years.
2. The nominee does not have to be a TLA member.
3. The nominee cannot be a TLA Director.
4. The nominee cannot previously have received the award.
5. The award is not necessarily given every year and is reserved for outstanding contribution.
7. The award cannot be presented posthumously.
8. The TLA Board of Directors decides the recipient.
9. Previous nominations may be submitted again in subsequent years with updated information and documents.
The Honsberger Award is presented at the TLA Awards Gala, which will be held on Wednesday, May 26, 2021.
This award is not for a lifetime’s achievement, but rather for someone who is on their way to such an accolade in the future.
Nomination forms must be returned by January 6, 2021
|Past TLA Honsberger award recipients|
|20th TLA Awards Gala Gallery|