Nominate a young Toronto lawyer for the 2021 TLA Emerging Excellence Award
The TLA Emerging Excellence Award is presented to a Toronto lawyer in practice for 10 years or less or Toronto organization in existence for 10 years or less who/that exemplifies leadership or innovation in advancing the TLA’s three pillars of Knowledge, Advocacy and Community.
This individual best exemplifies the TLA’s three pillars: Knowledge, Community and Advocacy, and meets the following criteria:
1. The nominee does not have to be a TLA member.
2. The recipient will receive a complimentary TLA membership for one year.
3. The nominee cannot be a TLA Director.
4. The nominee cannot previously have received the award.
5. The award is not necessarily given every year and is reserved for outstanding contribution.
6. The award cannot be presented posthumously.
7. The TLA Board of Directors decides the recipient.
8. Previous nominations may be submitted again in subsequent years with updated information and documents.
The TLA Emerging Excellence Award is presented at the TLA Awards Gala, which will be held on Wednesday, May 26, 2021.
Complete nomination forms must be returned by January 6, 2021
|20th TLA Awards Gala Gallery|